Services Live Streamed from our Sanctuary starting September 26th, 2021
ANNOUNCEMENTS – September 19th, 2021
• Please be bold in inviting members and friends you haven't seen in a while to join us for worship. It is a safe and joyful environment. We wear masks to protect one another.
• Do you love to praise and worship God through music? FCC of Chelsea invites YOU to join our choir this fall. We will be meeting at the church on Wednesdays at 7pm. It is our privilege to enhance our worship service with uplifting music. We do hope you will join us!
• We will celebrate World Communion Sunday on October 3.
• Pastor Barb’s Tuesday Morning Guided Prayers at 9:30 – 10:00 a.m. Please email Pastor Barb to be added to the list (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Parables Pod meets Thursdays in an online forum. We are hoping to resume in-person when the pandemic subsides, and it is safe to do so.
• Services will start live streaming September 26th, 2021
• Faith in Action food needs: Hamburger helper and Tuna, Syrup, Sugar.
• Our fall Stewardship Campaign begins in October. Generosity is a fruit of the spirit!
• Please consider donating to the education fund for the children of Mark and Ines Borders at www.Ugift529.com [UGift Code: C74-K3X]
• CROP walk is on October 3rd, 1:30p at St. Joseph Village Church in Dexter. Contact Arly Spink (email@example.com) to join the team!
• FCC will celebrate All Saints Day on October 31, which is the Sunday closest to the official date of November 1. On All Saints Day we will honor those members of the FCC community who transitioned to heaven over the past year. Please let Sarah in the church office know by 9/30 if you are aware of anyone else who should be added to the list.
• November Commentary articles are due by October 14th, 2021 please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org with Commentary in the subject line.
CHURCH OFFICE HOURS
Office, Sarah Herwick: Tuesdays thru Fridays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Building open. NOTE: The church office will be closing at 12p on 9/22 and will reopen at 11a on 9/23
Rev. Dr. Barbara Edema: Mondays and Wednesdays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. If you would like to meet, please call 616-780-1105 or email email@example.com.