ANNOUNCEMENTS – October 10, 2021
• Please be bold in inviting members and friends you haven't seen in a while.
• We are looking for people who would be willing to pick up members and friends who would like to attend Sunday worship. This doesn't mean you'd be called weekly to drive, but your name would be available to those who need a lift. If you can help with this ministry, please contact the church office.
• Do you love to praise and worship God through music? FCC of Chelsea invites YOU to join our choir this fall on Wednesdays at 7pm. It is our privilege to enhance our worship service with uplifting music. We do hope you will join us!
• Pastor Barb’s Tuesday Morning Guided Prayers at 9:30 – 10:00 a.m. Please email Pastor Barb to be added to the list (email@example.com)
• Parables Pod meets Thursdays in an online forum. We are hoping to resume in-person when the pandemic subsides, and it is safe to do so.
• Services are now Livestreamed! Find the link at www.chelseafcc.com
• Faith in Action food needs: Hamburger helper and Tuna, Syrup, Sugar.
• The FCC fall stewardship campaign begins October 17 and runs through November 14. Watch for more details in the mail the week of October 11. Live and give generously!
• All Saints is being held on October 31. If you would like to remember someone who has passed away in 2020 you are invited to bring/send a plant or flowers with a white bow. Please let the Church Office know if you are planning on bringing a plant. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Please consider donating to the education fund for the children of Mark and Ines Borders at www.Ugift529.com [UGift Code: C74-K3X]
• November Commentary articles are due by October 14, 2021 please submit them to email@example.com with Commentary in the subject line.
CHURCH OFFICE HOURS
Office, Sarah Herwick: Tuesdays thru Fridays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Building open.
Rev. Dr. Barbara Edema: Mondays and Wednesdays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. If you would like to meet, please call 616-780-1105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.